1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support I turn on my phone and it sends texts on its own

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by seesaw24, Feb 19, 2011.

1. seesaw24

seesaw24 Lurker

Every time I turn on my EVO Shift it will re-send out a text message that I had previously sent out. The message gets re-timestamped and moved to the most recent position and disappears from when I previously sent it. The receiving person is definitely getting these duplicate texts. How do I make it stop doing this?

Advertisement

2. sajmonides

sajmonides Member

Hahahaha I see I'm not the only one with this problem. It is really annoying and it happens to me as well but I find it extremely funny and I always end up laughing my ass off so I never bothered looking up the solution to that.

3. prettyandroid

prettyandroid Lurker

Mine did this while I was busy playing a game in my phone. It caused an argument beween me and my bf because he thought I was meeting someone at 730 when that was a text I sent him a day before...:mad:

4. kjpsu09

kjpsu09 Lurker

Mine also did this last week when I rebooted the phone because it did not appear to be taking a charge. Any help or insight would be appreciated.

5. Manny3

Manny3 Lurker

Are you restarting your phone, i get this issue on mine but only happens when phone dies or i turn it off. When i was at work i did look up known issues for this device but this one did not pop up if i find the reason why this is happening i will let all of you know a.s.a.p.