1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support I turn on my phone and it sends texts on its own

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by seesaw24, Feb 19, 2011.

1. seesaw24

seesaw24 Lurker
    None

Feb 19, 2011
    Every time I turn on my EVO Shift it will re-send out a text message that I had previously sent out. The message gets re-timestamped and moved to the most recent position and disappears from when I previously sent it. The receiving person is definitely getting these duplicate texts. How do I make it stop doing this?

Advertisement

2. sajmonides

sajmonides Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 14, 2010
    Hahahaha I see I'm not the only one with this problem. It is really annoying and it happens to me as well but I find it extremely funny and I always end up laughing my ass off so I never bothered looking up the solution to that.

3. prettyandroid

prettyandroid Lurker
    None

Feb 5, 2011
    Mine did this while I was busy playing a game in my phone. It caused an argument beween me and my bf because he thought I was meeting someone at 730 when that was a text I sent him a day before...:mad:

4. kjpsu09

kjpsu09 Lurker
    None

Feb 9, 2011
    Mine also did this last week when I rebooted the phone because it did not appear to be taking a charge. Any help or insight would be appreciated.

5. Manny3

Manny3 Lurker
    None

Feb 25, 2011
    Sprint
    Texas
    Are you restarting your phone, i get this issue on mine but only happens when phone dies or i turn it off. When i was at work i did look up known issues for this device but this one did not pop up if i find the reason why this is happening i will let all of you know a.s.a.p.