1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

I usuallly skip this step when I join a forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Palmetto Fellow, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Palmetto Fellow

Palmetto Fellow Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2010
    SC
    So I have joined several forums over the past several years and they all seem to have an intro section. This is the first time I have bothered to start a thread in an introduction forum so you guys should be honored :D

I'll have my Evo no later than Monday, so I figured I'd come here and start learning about how horrible and obsolete my new phone is before I ever get to use it (that's a dig to the fan-boys).

I'm not much of a fan-boy when it comes to phones (though the Evo could start me towards the dark side). My current phone is a Samsung Flip phone which I've had for more than 3 years now. I haven't been lurking for long either as I really decided to upgrade my phone less than a week ago.

Aside from sticky threads...if there are any threads that a noob should read, please link them for me!

Advertisement

2. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Accountant and semi-pro poker player
    Upstate NY
    Welcome to the Forums! I don't peruse the EVO threads too much, but I know a couple owners and they love it. If you are interested in rooting, there is a section for root access and ROMs, and the tips and tricks thread contains a lot of cool things you may not have known your phone could do!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions though!

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Jul 9, 2010
    Male
    Engineer
    'neath a cactus
    Welcome to the Android Forums!

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Welcome to Android Forums! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D

Just read the policy and guidelines and you're set. Glad to have you here!

5. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Oregon Coast
    Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers....;)