• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I`ve gone Droid crazy!! (my first post)

So far, I got a Inc, Droid X, Acer A100, ASUS Transformer, and now the new Nexux (G-Nex?)
I`m sitting here in front of my super fast i7 pc, typing on my tablef because it`s more fun.
Am I crazy? Is it just because it's newer? I got my first pc in 1982 and they seem boring compared to my new Android devices, even though they are much much more capable.
Do any of you feel the same way? Just wondering....

welcome
i think its normal. at home i have a very capable PC, yet its the least i use.. i also have a toshiba laptop... (my gf also has her own laptop) and my kids have their own pc....

I have a Moto Droid (experiment with but my son uses as a media player), a Sammy Galaxy S (experiment with), a HTC EVO 4G (daily use), and a Asus transformer.... all of them rooted.

as you see, its normal, and my first pc was a Commodore C64, a Commodore C128, Amiga 500, a few compaqs, a MSI and few other hand builts

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones