• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I want a new phone

I'm debating whether to get a Pixel 6 Pro or a Galaxy S22U. All i read in these forums are negative ramblings. Doesn't anyone have anything nice to say about these phones???o_O
I'm certain that both phones are of high quality. People tend to report or discuss the negatives or problems vs positives. When they run flawlessly there isn't much to discuss.

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
I don't own either, because I'm allergic to large phones. I had a Pixel 2 until the battery died, and would probably have bought another Pixel if the 6a had been available then (but the sizes of the 6 and 6 Pro meant that Google lost my custom). I currently have a Galaxy s21, which while different in layout and coming with more (to me) irrelevant junk (not all of which can be disabled, thank you Samsung!) is a very nice phone - I even prefer the plastic back as more practical, but I gather that babies wailing "it's not as premium as glass" has driven Sammy back to phones that can shatter front and back... So TBH both companies are making decent phones, though with different approaches to software, and I'm sure either will work fine.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
Le Galaxy S22 Ultra est un téléphone Android grand, puissant et attrayant (si vous les aimez monolithiques).
It’s super-versatile, ready for important work, hand-written notes, gaming, and casual big-screen web browsing – and the cameras are a clear highlight, with the Space Zoom capabilities taking you to infinity and beyond. And, yes, you’ll pay handily for all these features.that's my opinion
Basically you wanted a Android telephone that is inside the pursuite of having another one with something that is so mantho ---

How am I able to read French lol..... I do not have a tounge in French horns, although I do have one in taco cats :)

Translation of the upper hand incase if you are just wondering.

]The Galaxy S22 Ultra is a big, powerful and attractive (if you like them monolithic) Android phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones