• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I want a simple workout log app.

xsn

Lurker
Jan 8, 2012
Hello all,

I have a Droid X2 and am new to the app world. Prior to this, I had a "basic" phone.

I am on a special fitness regime, due to an injury, and would like an app where I can create a customized routine. I would like to be able to log the information from my heart rate monitor (Time Worked Out, Time in Zone, Average Heart Rate, Peak Heart Rate, and Total Calories Burned). I would also like to be able to track my weight, body fat percentage, and muscle percentage. I do like charts so I can track improvement or maybe seeing the prior day or week's information to motivate me to work harder that day.

Has anyone tried an app like that? Or one that has similar features? I have been researching apps for a few days now, but all of them are far too complex for my needs. They have their own workouts and most of them only allow for calorie logging.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Xsn

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones