1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

I want REALY useful weather widget

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GBC, Jun 12, 2010.

1. GBC

GBC New Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Android's multi-tasking is the critical feature. I can see my HTC Desire home page becoming a real time look at things that are important to me.

I like the HTC weather widget. BUT I don't need it to tell me what the weather is locally. I just look out of the window, often more accurate than the forecast, but that's life.

What would be really good, is a widget to show the forecast for the local weather in say 4 hours time. THAT'S adding value.

Anyone any ideas?

Advertisement

2. djorder

djorder Member

Apr 26, 2010
    palmary weather. u can do now,48 hour(breaks down to am/pm & eve per day),15 day and airports.
    however at mo (for me anyway) doesnt show now in adw launcher

3. madhatter1689

madhatter1689 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Church Minister
    Belfast
    Yes, this is a good app but from yesterday I am having the same problem with it. I cannot find ANY location. Perhaps they are having tech problems.

4. Torbjorn

Torbjorn Member

May 18, 2010
    Hello
    I use a program called yr, described at Weather widgets Scrabbler. I find it very handy, it can show forcast by the hours and several days ahead. About acuracy, I really cant say how it is in other parts of the world, but in Norway where I live it is as good as any other weather forcast app.

Best from Torbjorn

5. madhatter1689

madhatter1689 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Church Minister
    Belfast
    Instructions on the application are all in Norwegian which is not much good for me. The website is all in English though!!

6. bloggsey

bloggsey Member

Jun 3, 2010
    I use weather widgets, it has a feature to set a function by clicking on the clock ie left clock compass, right clock maps.
    Don't know if weather is much different to other widgets.

Tags: