• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I want this menu/theme

I just got an update for adw launcher and i can now change icons. So im going to use adw instead of launcher pro etc. I can get that screen/theme look with adw!

For those who have adw launcher and received an update:

Its very easy to change icons with adw launcher! Just press on a blank space on home screen and select custom shortcuts. From their simply select the app, then change icon and edit thetext label.

Tips: dont know about other icon apps but with adw u can choose any images. No need to convert files into icons etc. And for the text label i just remove the text.

Upvote 0
I just got an update for adw launcher and i can now change icons. So im going to use adw instead of launcher pro etc. I can get that screen/theme look with adw!

For those who have adw launcher and received an update:

Its very easy to change icons with adw launcher! Just press on a blank space on home screen and select custom shortcuts. From their simply select the app, then change icon and edit thetext label.

Tips: dont know about other icon apps but with adw u can choose any images. No need to convert files into icons etc. And for the text label i just remove the text.

How'd you go about getting this update? I'm running CM6 and can't use LauncherPro to get access to Better Cut. I'd like to know how you did this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones