• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I want to measure how much data an app uses for a specified timeframe

cutedroid

Jan 3, 2013
Dear forum,
I'd like to measure how much data my apps use. I strongly prefer that my data-measurement app is a free app.

I would like to be able to tell this data-measuring app when to start counting the data use and when to end the counting. Or, it could measure by On and Off of whatever apps I tell it to measure.

Thank you.

I use onavo count.

It's a great app. You set the time frame, and you can look at how much data each app uses during that time frame.

You can also look at how much data each app has used during the current week, and during the current day.

You can get warnings on data hoggers (or disable that if you'd like).

It's a visually appealing app, too. Check it out:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...oogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=onavo+count

EDIT: Scratch that, you can't set the time frame. It only works monthly, but you can set when that month starts.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones