1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I want to reverse/mirror the display on my GS4.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by statiiic, Oct 20, 2014.

1. statiiic

statiiic Lurker

This is my first post here, I'm new so go easy on me

I'm looking for either an app or a way that I can reverse the image on my Galaxy S4. It is not currently rooted but I'm open to rooting it. Does anyone know a way that I can do that? I'm wanting the screen to be readable in a mirror to clarify what I mean by reversing the image. I can't find anything in the settings and Google searches yield nothing. Ideas?

2. Best Answer:
    Post #10 by Deleted User, Oct 18, 2017 (1 points)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

3. johnny_w

johnny_w Well-Known Member

4. statiiic

statiiic Lurker

Thanks for the thread, but I looked through it and didn't find anything. I'm shocked that a dev hasn't come up with anything even after 4 years. I'm sure the coding would take all of 5 minutes. I might have to look into coding something myself...

5. johnny_w

johnny_w Well-Known Member

At least you know it doesn't exist and have a convenient place to look for updates on the issue? They do list some good HUD speedometers.
    Wish I could have helped more but it doesn't look like there's much more help to be had.
    Sorry

6. statiiic

statiiic Lurker

no worries man, you helped me out more than where I was when I started this thread. I'd call this a success. Thanks for your help man. Have a good one.

7. nikos2wheels

nikos2wheels Lurker

May I ask why you are interested in mirroring/flipping the phone screen? Is it so that you can use it as a HUD in the car or for some other application?

#6 nikos2wheels, May 24, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
  8. Pauleta180

Pauleta180 Lurker

I too would like to know if anyone has found something to do this.
    I bought a stand that Morris my screen to use for my GPS but the reflection shows backwards after

9. nikos2wheels

nikos2wheels Lurker

I am not sure I understand. What stand? Do you have a link?

10. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Perhaps it isn't doable with just a user installed third-party app(even with the might of AF and XDA) There are Android devices that can reverse and flip their output, like smart-projectors, but this is a system function done at the drivers level AFAIK.

#9 mikedt, Oct 18, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  11. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Are you trying to project your phone through your screen orncsmera, or are you talking about flippong the phone upside down?

12. Pauleta180

Pauleta180 Lurker

Hi. Just to let you guys know. I replied almost right away with a link to ebay worth what I got, but it's still awaiting approval from a mod

13. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Sorry @Pauleta180 , there was a glitch in the moderation system and a few posts slipped through the cracks. This was on of them. :(

Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 5410 Octa processor, and 2600mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews