1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I want to use bluetooth headset to make outgoing calls without pressing command button

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by POAJoan, Mar 7, 2016.

1. POAJoan

POAJoan Lurker

Is it possible or is there an application that would enable me to make outgoing calls without pressing any buttons? I am a C4 quadriplegic which means I do not move below my shoulders, and I use a S4 with a Bluetooth. And quite active and always moving around in my wheelchair and find that using speakerphone with ears that are getting old and do not hear so well :) is not a good way to carry on a conversation. Does anyone know of any solution for me?

2. Best Answer:
    Post #5 by MLSS, Mar 8, 2016 (1 points)
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Suppose it would have to be voice activated. Does "Okay Google, call mum." or something like that work with Bluetooth?

4. MLSS

MLSS Android Expert

I use "okay Google" to make calls all the time.

mikedt likes this.
  5. POAJoan

POAJoan Lurker

MLSS do you use it with a headset Bluetooth? Did you have to disable S. Voice? Thanks so much.

6. MLSS

MLSS Android Expert

If you go into Google settings you set it so you can use it with Bluetooth or a wired earpiece.

7. POAJoan

POAJoan Lurker

Got it totally set up today, thanks so much for the tip. It works so much better than S voice. I'm back in business, have a great day.

dontpanicbobby and MLSS like this.
  8. MLSS

MLSS Android Expert

Awesome! I'm happy for you! [emoji217]

Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 5410 Octa processor, and 2600mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews