1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I want to use calculator and have S-Note open via Multi Window. Is this possible?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Whoodah Thunkit, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Whoodah Thunkit

I wrote down a few figures on an S-Note. While I had it open, I wanted to add these figures with the calculator app.

Is there a way to use the calculator with the multi window feature?

I see where you can edit the apps in the little slide out bar but I don't know how.

thanks in advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. evohicks

evohicks Android Expert

Open calculator, then pull out s pen, either a note will pop up or just press the s pen button and double tap.
    Now you can move the s note around while using the calculator and alternate between each.
    I am on android version 4.1 and I don't think that will enable the multiscreen with s note and the calculator as you requested.

3. TheOtherBill

TheOtherBill Well-Known Member

I just played around with this. Only S-Note appears in the multi-window bar. It seems the only way to do it easily is with popup note as you said. Using the full screen S-note means you have to use the home button to switch between apps.

4. drexappeal

drexappeal Extreme Android User

donec likes this.
  5. JustDriftin

JustDriftin Well-Known Member

S-Note will work in multi-view, the calculator isn't configured to work in multi-view. If you didn't mind moving the bar, separating the programs, up or down and have access to all apps in multi-view you can make it work to a degree.

6. Bodestone

Bodestone Android Enthusiast

MsGadget13, Wiley_11 and drexappeal like this.
  7. Wiley_11

Wiley_11 Android Enthusiast

Thanks! :D This app is awesome on the Note II. :rock:

8. donec

donec Well-Known Member

It sure looks better but it doesn't have the memory feature. If it did I think it would be perfect.

9. donec

donec Well-Known Member

Thats cool it even has the memory feature just wish it looked better.

Opps! It doesn't seem to work right when I do 6x3= it gives 6.0 and that is all. Well it does work but but not the way I am used to one working. I think it would be called a financial calculator. Because when you type 6*3 it expects you to continue with more functions like another multiplication or addition instead getting your answer by hitting equal. Looks like air calc is better for me.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews