1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General I was late for work, Incredibly large issue...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by AFAngryWarrior, Apr 29, 2010.

1. AFAngryWarrior

AFAngryWarrior Android Enthusiast

Nov 10, 2009
    Male
    I.T. Systems and Networking
    Rochester, NY
    I didnt see this in my search, so I wanted to see if anyone else is having my issue. I know many of my co-workers had to scurry to work today too. I woke up 20 mins late today (thankfully only 20) because my Alarm on the Incredible didn't go off... This was an issue on the Eris, but I figure it would have been fixed by the Incredible. Anyone else late this morning?

Advertisement

2. mister_tu

mister_tu Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    I was late because I was trying to tug one out in the showers and kept getting sidetracked about getting an Incredible today. Damn phone!!*%#$

3. r5a7b

r5a7b Newbie

Apr 8, 2010
    Boston, MA
    Didn't end up being late...but my alarm didn't go off either.

Only difference...I was still using my BlackBerry... I think it is jealous.

4. Mskgreenel

Mskgreenel Android Enthusiast

Mine went off so loud (compared to the Eris) that I had a freakin' heat attack!!! I also couldn't turn it off???? I had to turn the phone off.... I'm going to set another alarm and see what happens....

5. marcelob

marcelob Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2010
    I had the same issue of it not going off the first day after I got it. At first I thought it was a mistake on my end, but I checked the phone and it was set correctly. I made sure not to change any settings after going into the alarm clock screen and setting the alarm up again, and I also removed Clock from my list of apps to kill. This morning it worked fine...

So yeah, make sure you don't "kill" the Clock app after setting/turning on your alarm. It worked for me, so let me know if you have any luck doing the above.

6. n01535

n01535 Lurker

Feb 21, 2010
    East Los
    same here, i thought i just didn't hear it 'cause i was up late playing with the phone...

7. gruss

gruss Android Expert

Feb 16, 2010
    IT
    Toledoish
    ROTFLMAO :eek:

8. taris300

taris300 Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Systems Engineer
    NOVA
    my alarm has been working fine for 2 days now....seems some of the issues with the INC aren't universal to all phones

9. taris300

taris300 Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Systems Engineer
    NOVA
    my alarm has been working fine for 2 days now....seems some of the issues with the INC aren't universal to all phones