• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I was robbed of my G1...

What apps and precautions could I use next time that might help me find it, even If I really wont, it'd just be cool to know where the phone traveled to...

And I'm putting insurance on my plan next month...

It's too bad you don't have Lookout(Flexilis) because you could have made it scream and totally deter that person from keeping it :D

Upvote 0
Hi all,
As a giveback to Android users who supported and made tenCube's ADC win possible, we are offering a free lifetime account for Android WaveSecure users.

Just download WaveSecure from Android Market before 31st Jan 2010 to enjoy this free service for as long as you use that Android device.

It's our way of saying thank you. Do help to spread the word to other Android users so they can benefit from it, too!

Don't forget to join us on our Facebook page at WaveSecure | Facebook for the latest updates.

Thanks,
cheewee
Team WaveSecure
WaveSecure - Anti-theft and security software for Symbian, Android and Windows Mobile

Upvote 0
Hi all,
As a giveback to Android users who supported and made tenCube's ADC win possible, we are offering a free lifetime account for Android WaveSecure users.

Just download WaveSecure from Android Market before 31st Jan 2010 to enjoy this free service for as long as you use that Android device.

It's our way of saying thank you. Do help to spread the word to other Android users so they can benefit from it, too!

Don't forget to join us on our Facebook page at WaveSecure | Facebook for the latest updates.

Thanks,
cheewee
Team WaveSecure
WaveSecure - Anti-theft and security software for Symbian, Android and Windows Mobile

I asked wavesecure and they said those with the Beta version will not have to pay later. So I suppose you better grab the Beta why you can :)
Wave secure is an awesome app. I downloaded it thinking it would be pretty bland but it saved me when I lost my contacts and I tried out the very user friendly website to track my phone to see if it was really that awesome and it was. Anyone know how easy it is to get off the phone? I would hope it would be hard to uninstall because I would hate for someone to steal it and know about something like this....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones