• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I will review your app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkutsman

Jul 1, 2012
Hi all.

Many indie app developers like me are having trouble promoting apps and getting feedback. I think we can help each other by reviewing each other's apps in a 100% honest and unbiased manner. So any one of you who have a free app post it here (google play link) and I will try it and publish a rating and a comment on Google Play.

I don't ask for anything in return and I will do it whether you try my application or not. If you do the same for me I will be very grateful.
Link to my app: ***mod redacted***
Thank you.

P.S. I found a similar thread on other Android forum and it was an instant hit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kalisme
This is a great idea! Here is my game ***mod redacted***

I will be reviewing and rating the rest of the apps right now. Does anyone know more good forums where we could also post this? Here is my email if you have any game related suggestions (bugs, possible improvements, ideas...):
***mod redacted***

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon

Reactions: Kalisme
Upvote 0
Wow, this is a great idea for a thread... I hope this thread lasts, or more people take up the idea.

Here's my link: ***mod redacted***

Since it's a tech demo, I'm mainly looking for how it runs, if it works fine, if the controls make it unplayable, if it runs smooth, if the frame rate stutters or if it's just too slow.

When either my phone or tablet is charged I'd love to skim through and review some of your works.

Upvote 0
Hi,

I hope there are still some active users here.

I'm currently writing an App for my semester thesis at ETH Zurich.

***mod redacted***

If you're interested more, you can check out:

***mod redacted***

I will try to test & review you're apps if I get the time!

Regards,
Santsches

Upvote 0
Hey there! I work for an app called Contactive. It is a universal caller ID that collects information from social media network, public sources, and our own global directory to present as much information as possible in seconds. It still has a long way to go though, so if you could give it a run and PM me any bugs/problems/things we could work on that would be great! :) ***mod redacted***

Upvote 0
Hi!

We've just launched an android timelapse app called Overlapse.

It allows you to create timelapses without the need for a fixed camera, using your own shots as a guide.

We've already used it to create timelapses of growing baby bumps ***mod redacted*** demolition work ***mod redacted*** and blooming gardens ***mod redacted***. We think it can be used for almost anything!

It would be really helpful to get some feedback about the app and the concept.

Play Store link ***mod redacted***

Thanks so much in advance!

Ben

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones