i will the my handy repair and run again android

kelar

Lurker
Hallo i am understanding english not so good i search for help for my HTC ONE SV

AMOCO

The Computer Guy
Try Google translator.You can type in German to English and then copy and paste to this forum.
Versuchen Sie Google Übersetzer. Sie können in Deutsch auf Englisch eingeben und dann kopieren und in dieses Forum einfügen.
Google translator https://translate.google.com/

Edit: BTW,Hi and Welcome to Android Forums@kelar

Bearbeiten: BTW, Hallo und Willkommen bei Android Foren @ Kelar

kelar

Lurker
Hello, I have the following problem with the HTC ONE SV:
When starting the mobile I always land in the bootloadermenue / Fastboot I do not get out of this loop. Is the phone to repair? If so how do I have to make it and what do I need for it?
In tampered / locked I come at the cell phone.

Ask for an answer.

Please excuse my bad english can only schoolenglish:

AMOCO

The Computer Guy
Hello, I have the following problem with the HTC ONE SV:
When starting the mobile I always land in the bootloadermenue / Fastboot I do not get out of this loop. Is the phone to repair? If so how do I have to make it and what do I need for it?
In tampered / locked I come at the cell phone.

Ask for an answer.

Please excuse my bad english can only schoolenglish:
Answer here: https://androidforums.com/threads/htc-one-sv-crashed.1168946/

kelar

Lurker
I have tried it but already with the downgrade of the Hboot it does not fold as I have understood it must be this first. here a Picture of the phone

Attachments

• HTC ONE SV.jpg
    HTC ONE SV.jpg
    805 KB · Views: 233

kelar

Lurker
Have the links read or tried as far as I come did not have a picture attached what does this mean?

Attachments

• 20170726_163544.jpg
    20170726_163544.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 172

kelar

Lurker
I have a question about the attached photo: how can I fill these points again or how do I have to flashen the phone with which programs or files.

I would be very happy about your help but an old man please do not expect any expertise from me

Attachments

• tt.jpg
    tt.jpg
    559.5 KB · Views: 180