• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I wish the Droid Eris was a......

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your point is...

I don't get people who just HAVE to broadcast that they don't like something. Guess what? We don't care. Especially when most of us are very fond of our phones and you give no reasons for your dislike that we may even try to help you with.

Just sell it, trade it, trash it, whatever. It's your life.

Upvote 0
candy bar. That way i would have actually like it.

mrslave.jpg

Upvote 0
I wish my Eris was a little bit taller (3.7),
wish it was a baller (Snapdragon),
wish it had a girl that looked good so it could call her (non-laggy dialer).
I wish it was a rabbit (512mb RAM),
with a hat with a bat (8MP + Flash),
and a 6-4 Impalla. (Official 2.1 w/ Sense)

I love my Eris, just saying, it would be cool if it could morph into an Incredible.

Upvote 0
I wish my Eris was a little bit taller (3.7),
wish it was a baller (Snapdragon),
wish it had a girl that looked good so it could call her (non-laggy dialer).
I wish it was a rabbit (512mb RAM),
with a hat with a bat (8MP + Flash),
and a 6-4 Impalla. (Official 2.1 w/ Sense)

I love my Eris, just saying, it would be cool if it could morph into an Incredible.

It can morph into an Incredible. Or a Nexus One or iPhone.

Time morphs everything. With a bit of a nudge from you, your Eris can become whatever you want it to become, over time. ;)

Upvote 0
No. I dated a girl that was almost an E cup and she was working on her masters in chemical engineering or something like that. She was an extremely smart girl with absolutely enormous....tracts of land.

jesus..E cup?
I'm pushing my way into a D almost
and i always complain mine are to big.

lol was she a slim girl or more heavy set?
I couldn't imagine a girl like me 5'9 120 with E cup.
that def kill my back

and dolly parton is so ugly to me

Upvote 0
jesus..E cup?
I'm pushing my way into a D almost
and i always complain mine are to big.

lol was she a slim girl or more heavy set?
I couldn't imagine a girl like me 5'9 120 with E cup.
that def kill my back

and dolly parton is so ugly to me

For someone who complained about men asking how tight your snatch was through PMs, you sure do parade your jailbait ass around quite a bit.

Remember we called you an attention whore and you cried how everyone was after you? We weren't wrong. ;)

It's nice to see you turn something we called you, a "diva," into your username. Way to stick it to us. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
For someone who complained about men asking how tight your snatch was through PMs, you sure do parade your jailbait ass around quite a bit.

Remember we called you an attention whore and you cried how everyone was after you? We weren't wrong. ;)

It's nice to see you turn something we called you, a "diva," into your username. Way to stick it to us. :rolleyes:

One...you are really late....your commenting on a name change i did like a month ago
and I'm assuming your half ass retort will be
"I really don't care enough to focus on your name change" or something along the lines of that

Two...I find it funny you once again have something to say about my "jailbait ass" within less than a month's time...In fact, it's amusing...I am on the forums daily just about and I see you making a snarky or rude comment to someone and once again it's me

Three...I don't remember crying about anything...Wasn't trying to stick anything to some man or woman through a computer that i will probably never meet in real life. I really didn't care.

You took time out of your "life" to post my urls and make comments about me and I guess that's just who you are.

Furthermore, out of all my post, you seem to be the one who always has something to say?

Why is that?

I do thank you for the diva thing...it is now my new nickname...lol i think it's fitting.

You know my avatar is sooo like oh my god two months ago...I should upload a picture of me with cleavage showing haha

Seriously smacky plz grow up and stop speaking to me or referencing to me in the forums.

It's really....pathetic.

I am done with this conversation.
You can continue to further personify your ignorance and immaturity or be a man or woman(idk what you are) and stop trying to cyber attack someone. It's really unbecoming

Thanks,

Much love
Carmendiva :)

PS way to stick it to me bud :)

and plz don't reference my "snatch"
for all i know you could be some 50 year old man. It's kind of...creepy

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones