1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
  1. Vanquished

Vanquished Android Expert

Advertisement

2. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Fact of the matter is not all devices can handle every game.

Sometimes (when rooted) you can download it anyway and it will work, but this is not the majority.

3. Vanquished

I know that, however the new Evo can handle everything that's out just as good, if not better than 99% of every device that's out right now.

Auralux looks really cool...yet it's not supported. I'm not a huge Tegra fan, however I was a little disappointed when I found out the Sprint version of the One X wasn't getting the Tegra 3 chip solely because of all the exclusives Nvidia has been getting.

There are quite a few games that aren't Tegra exclusives that show how much potential most devices have without it. The Angry Bots demo is an excellent example of this.

4. Ramzes13

Ramzes13 Android Enthusiast

i am pretty sure that sprint got the non tegra version because Nvidia did not have a a proper lte radio that worked with their SOC.

5. Vanquished

I know, that's why I was disappointed. I just wanted to be able to play some of the THD exclusives (Exlusivity in such a small market at the moment is really stupid IMO, especially titles that are exclusive to the Xperia PLAY).

6. RichSz

RichSz Not Entitled

Instead of Auralux, try GalaxIR or Galcon. Auralux is a lot harder than Galcon, though.

Vanquished likes this.
  7. Vanquished

I'll give those a try. They don't look graphically as good, but same concept, so should be entertaining. =)