• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I would like to root a binary phone 6

No worries about language or spelling, we don't police that here. So long as we can understand you, you are all good. :)

I've tried searching for your device, but can't identify it, and rooting a phone usually has instructions and files specific to a device. Is there more information about the phone you can give? manufacturer, brand, carrier?

PS. I deleted your other thread so you aren't answering the same questions in two places and I think you will get better help in this area. :)

Upvote 0
I found this at XDA. Read it all, read it again, make sure the instructions are for the A10s and sometimes they get confusing. And read it all the way to the end in case instructions in early posts are no longer relevant as patches come out for the phone.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/any-root-galaxy-a10s.4013095/

Good luck!!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones