• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help i7500 refuses to load images.

seeanimal

Lurker
Sep 19, 2009
That sounded a little bombastic, sorry.
My O2 UK i7500 will not load pictures from the gallery, when changing wallpapers (I basically can't), Picture Frames widget, even Astro's built in viewer returns a message "(whichever activity) in (application whichever -usu. camera?) has stopped responding." Force close.

Baseband I7500XXIH6

Kernel 2.6.27 hudson@andy#1

Build 76XXCSDCBALUM6375

Any ideas much appreciated! I suspect I may require some sort of firmware update, amirite? I'm a complete novice to Android.

EDIT: Should mention that I've been lurking on this problem a wee bit, and the only similar problem was solved by installing a different SD. I've done that, still no luck :(

That sounded a little bombastic, sorry.
My O2 UK i7500 will not load pictures from the gallery, when changing wallpapers (I basically can't), Picture Frames widget, even Astro's built in viewer returns a message "(whichever activity) in (application whichever -usu. camera?) has stopped responding." Force close.

Baseband I7500XXIH6

Kernel 2.6.27 hudson@andy#1

Build 76XXCSDCBALUM6375

Any ideas much appreciated! I suspect I may require some sort of firmware update, amirite? I'm a complete novice to Android.

EDIT: Should mention that I've been lurking on this problem a wee bit, and the only similar problem was solved by installing a different SD. I've done that, still no luck :(

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

I would suggest you post your questions in the 17500 forum where you are more likely to get some good help ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones