• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help i9000 ginger bread leaked

THIS IS NICE AND RIDICULOUS AT THE SAME TIME!

i live in the US, precisely in North Carolina, and i still haven't got the Update to Froyo 2.2.1 and i am stuck with Froyo 2.2 which has some Lag issues that sometimes makes me tap on something and put down the phone to go check it later if it's done loading and meanwhile they are almost ready to release 2.3 in the rest of the World???

COME ON!!!

This is Ridiculous, it's already ridiculous enough that they release the update in little pieces of the world at the point that there are months difference between the update in one country and another, but now, we are getting to the point that some countries have already an update when others still didn't get the previous...

WHAT'S THE POINT TO UPDATE TO 2.2.1 IF 2.3 IS ALREADY OUT???

DEAR SAMSUNG, i am getting really mad about this... just don't release 2.2.1 in the US and skip directly to 2.3 and do the same with every other country that didn't get the 2.2.1 yes

CIAO

Upvote 0
THIS IS NICE AND RIDICULOUS AT THE SAME TIME!

i live in the US, precisely in North Carolina, and i still haven't got the Update to Froyo 2.2.1 and i am stuck with Froyo 2.2 which has some Lag issues that sometimes makes me tap on something and put down the phone to go check it later if it's done loading and meanwhile they are almost ready to release 2.3 in the rest of the World???

COME ON!!!

This is Ridiculous, it's already ridiculous enough that they release the update in little pieces of the world at the point that there are months difference between the update in one country and another, but now, we are getting to the point that some countries have already an update when others still didn't get the previous...

WHAT'S THE POINT TO UPDATE TO 2.2.1 IF 2.3 IS ALREADY OUT???

DEAR SAMSUNG, i am getting really mad about this... just don't release 2.2.1 in the US and skip directly to 2.3 and do the same with every other country that didn't get the 2.2.1 yes

CIAO

If you don't have a Samsung Galaxy S, its not Samsung fault. Blame the US carriers who ask for different models and then install their ROMS on it.

Upvote 0
In what way is 2.3.2 better than 2.2.1?

2.2.1 is the best release I have tried by a mile, and of course so a it should be. Curious as to what 2.3.2 is going to give me in addition to 2.2.1.

The batteryconsumption is reduced a bit.
The phone works faster (faster boot, no lag playing flac files)
Good overview in battery usage (detailed per app)

an a nice extra it look a bit nicer.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones