• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Ibex Superpad2 Flytouch 3 freezing

R4CS

Lurker
Dec 27, 2011
I have had this for a while, bought it off eBay. Recently it has started to freeze at random points, having to reset it to get it to work again and when I am on the web the program will just force itself closed. I have tried to upgrade and change the firmware but it's still the same.. Is it because the OS is taking up too much memory or a hard drive error? It is 4GB internal memory. Thanks

I have had this for a while, bought it off eBay. Recently it has started to freeze at random points, having to reset it to get it to work again and when I am on the web the program will just force itself closed. I have tried to upgrade and change the firmware but it's still the same.. Is it because the OS is taking up too much memory or a hard drive error? It is 4GB internal memory. Thanks

I wonder how many replies of "fit a bigger tf card" will you get?

How have you 'tried to upgrade the firmware' and what do you mean by 'it' is still the same?

Can you confirm the model number please, if it is an iBex FT3 it should be a Disco or Disco10 model.

Do you get the same problems with the wifi turned off?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones