• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Icarus Mod and Themes?

So i downloaded the cyan 1.3 zip used metamorph a few things changed not the dock or wallpaper looked in metamorph cyan 1.y no wallpaper did i do something wrong
dock n wallpaper you prolly have to set yourself. I'll ask LS when I see him about it tho.

Prolly be late tonight tho, my fathers wake is today/night.

Reactions: Named101
Upvote 0
I hate that site.

And you have to mention that why?

Would you like to expand on your complaint, seeing as I'm an Admin and might be in a position to do something? Or would you rather just slam us for no apparent reason in another forum?

And to address the OP, Metamorph is an application with which you can apply themes, and ideally, you would want themes designed for a particular phone, as some things might not get skinned properly otherwise. Please feel free to check out the Design & Customization thread in the link PlayfulGod mentioned, there have been multiple themes created by members and posted there.

Reactions: Named101
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones