As you guys should know the transformer will be getting a update to Ice Cream Sandwich pretty sharpish after launch. However im currently torn as to whether I want to update to it straight away from honeycomb when ICS is ready. The main reason for this is the issue with flash not being ready yet for ICS. I use flash based sites constantly so being without it would be a killer for me. I live in jolly old England so there is a chance that flash will be ready for ICS by the time I have let the laptop, and possibly before the ICS update is ready for the prime anyway. But i was wondering what your guys would do if when ICS is ready for the Prime and if Flash isn't up and running yet, would you upgrade straight away or hold off?