1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Ice Cream Wishlist?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Dan1113, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Dan1113

Dan1113 Well-Known Member
    None

So what is your wishlist for Android Ice Cream?

I've only had my phone for a few days and I am LOVING it. However we all know that Apple is working hard on the iPhone 5 and iOS 5 and thus Android and its phones really need to stay at the top of their game in order to not fall back...better Android and better Android phones = more sales = better, more refined apps from companies = everyone wins!

My wishlist would be as follows, after just a few days of use:

-Something similar to the NoLED app included default as part of the phone. Probably one of the best basic apps out there, that really should be default -- so easy to miss texts and missed calls!

-WiFi Proxy use (for those of us not keen to root)

-Simple group texting where you just select all the names each time you want to send a group text.

How about you? :D

Advertisement

2. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Android Expert
    None

Jan 17, 2011
    Meh...I had a G1 on 1.5 like 3 years ago. Up until now on 2.2 I cant say I have been amazed by the progression. They did fix the problem of apps opening themselves/not closing, but that shouldnt have been a problem to begin with. Live walpapers, I will admit is cool, and app 2 SD is great. Other than that, a bunch of tacked on features that arent needed.

3. lordofthereef

lordofthereef Android Expert
    None

Nov 11, 2010
    Student
    Graphics accelerated GUI plx!