• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Icon Configuration like Crazy Home

Hi, I was wondering if anyone who has tried Crazy Home knows of any application that allows you to switch icons from theme to theme like the Crazy Home launcher. I know of and have Bettercut, but that only allows you to create your own, or replace using a downloaded icon pack. But the crazy home app allows you to choose a theme, then use icons from another theme which bettercut does not allow. It also lets u change and icon to the theme icon. For example the gmail icon is default, but the email icon is themed, it offers the ability to change the gmail to themed.

Thanks for taking time to read this, sorry if it is confusing. Just upset with Crazy home becuase of lack of updates and this is the main reason i like it. Would appreciate any feedback, thanks again.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone who has tried Crazy Home knows of any application that allows you to switch icons from theme to theme like the Crazy Home launcher. I know of and have Bettercut, but that only allows you to create your own, or replace using a downloaded icon pack. But the crazy home app allows you to choose a theme, then use icons from another theme which bettercut does not allow. It also lets u change and icon to the theme icon. For example the gmail icon is default, but the email icon is themed, it offers the ability to change the gmail to themed.

Thanks for taking time to read this, sorry if it is confusing. Just upset with Crazy home becuase of lack of updates and this is the main reason i like it. Would appreciate any feedback, thanks again.

No idea what you are asking but I use a kick butt combo of folder organizer lite, launcher pro and multicon

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones