• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Icon/display questions for jellybean phone

Gargus

Aug 14, 2012
Hello.

I have an android a htc incredible and I was going to pick up a new samsung s3 galaxy soon. I played with a phone that had the new jellybean on it which is a big leap from what Im used to so I had a question.

Is there a pack of some sort I can download to add individual icons to the desktop for like wifi, bluetooth, 3g/4g? I really liked on my incredible it had individual icons I could place on the main page for my phone to turn each one on and off as I wanted them. The newer phone I played with didnt have that.

I also liked the interface for using my phone. The newer one I saw seemed more complicated to me. Is there something you could reccomend that is little easier than the default phone interface?

Im sure Ill have more questions once I get it. My problem is I like a lot of the features, speed, bigger screen and such on the new ones but I kind of liked the easier/simpler interface on the older one I have now and I dont know squat about customizing the phone since I didnt do it much on my current one but would like to more on the new one.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones