1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Icon help

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by ghostin0hs, Jan 9, 2011.

1. ghostin0hs

ghostin0hs Newbie
    None

Oct 13, 2009
    can anyone tell me what icon pack if any i can find that nexus x icon in the middle. if not maybe help with a link to where i can download the icon itself. i really want it and have been searching for it for days and no one seems to know. any help is appreciated
    [​IMG]

Advertisement

2. gwcaton

gwcaton Android Expert
    None

Apr 25, 2010
    where did you get the image you posted? Did you ask the original poster of the image ?

3. ghostin0hs

ghostin0hs Newbie
    None

Oct 13, 2009
    its from the android site itself under marketplace. it's a screenshot for the star chase live wallpaper. so i can't really just ask android haha

4. DT3CH

DT3CH Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 25, 2010
    Canada
    Im assuming someone just photoshopped an image they got of the Google machine...... like this one?
    [​IMG]

5. LaDrOIdBoy

LaDrOIdBoy Member
    None

Jan 9, 2011
    Male
    England
    can i just ask how you install custom icons on your phone? Im a bit of a newbie and i dont want to root my phone or install a paid app from the market....is there still a way to do it? i have a droid 1 with all the available launchers and i see that you can change the icon picture but thats all i know.....any help would be greatly appreciated

6. ghostin0hs

ghostin0hs Newbie
    None

Oct 13, 2009
    if you have a launcher there should be free icon packs on the market that you can use. but if u truly want to customize them i would seriously recommend rooting your phone. it improves performance and allows full customization. if not its cool though. there is also an app called better cut but i believe it costs. if you really don't want to pay then you can download the apk here:
    Bettercut 3.2 Apk - Download
    plug in your phone, copy the apk to your sd card, go to your phone settings, go to applications, and check the box saying allow unknown sources. then use astro or androzip to find the apk on your phone, click it and install it and there you go.
    but that's cheating the developer(s) out of their work so it's not my recommendation, just how to

7. eyebeam

eyebeam Android Expert
    None