• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[ICON PACK] Aloha

Is there some place we can go to get the icons packs we bought in bundles from your site?

Shoot me an email and I'll help get that worked out for you. I'm slowly updating a lot of my icon packs to have a security check with the Play Store to prevent piracy. Because of this I'm no longer selling icon packs from my site and am encouraging customers to download them from the Play Store (full refunds are provided of course).

Upvote 0
I'm slowly updating a lot of my icon packs to have a security check with the Play Store to prevent piracy. Because of this I'm no longer selling icon packs from my site [...]

It's sad you have to do this, but understandable. You have the right to fair compensation for your time and effort.

To the pirates who'd rather steal than pay a couple of bucks for (probably) hundreds of hours of work... thanks for nothing, apart from making my life that bit more difficult! :(

Reactions: RENEESUSAN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones