• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Iconica Tablet] Google Voice

I can't get it to install correctly. I get a force close when I try to set it up.

What method did you use to get it to install?

I did a direct download after clicking the link in my A500 browser. Downloaded perfectly and installed properly after opening the file in File Manager for Honeycomb. Once opened it installed like any other Google app asking for your Google sign in, etc.

Like I said before, it functions perfectly for my on my A500.

Good luck!

Upvote 0
I did a direct download after clicking the link in my A500 browser. Downloaded perfectly and installed properly after opening the file in File Manager for Honeycomb. Once opened it installed like any other Google app asking for your Google sign in, etc.

Like I said before, it functions perfectly for my on my A500.

Good luck!

What version of Honeycomb are you running? I was reading that my version 3.0.1 was not able to handle Google Voice.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones