• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Icons WON'T stay changed, reverts back....

localguy

Jul 15, 2010
southern cali,
Hello,
some reason when i change my icons either using bettercut or folder lite from market they keep going back to stock, i see them change when i hit home screen but change right back to stock within a second... i tried couple other types of icons same results. Any suggestions?

I am rooted using mikfroyos 4.5 rom..

Hello,
some reason when i change my icons either using bettercut or folder lite from market they keep going back to stock, i see them change when i hit home screen but change right back to stock within a second... i tried couple other types of icons same results. Any suggestions?

I am rooted using mikfroyos 4.5 rom..

I use desktop visualizer and it has a checkbox to lock them so the system can't change them back. Only had a few do it so I only check that box when they seem to want to change back otherwise I leave it unchecked. Its supposed to slow down the opening of the app with it checked.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones