1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support ICS 4.0.1 Radio issues + Airplane mode

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shehryar85, May 1, 2012.

1. shehryar85

shehryar85 Lurker
    None

Jan 22, 2012
    Hi Everyone,

know there are already threads about this but most are incomprehensible to me. I don't know anything about rooting/images/etc. im just a regular phone user.

Recently have been having frequent issues where the phone has no data connection for no reason whatsoever. Previously, turning airplane mode on and off would fix this, but now the airplane mode also gets stuck so i'm forced to turn the phone off and turn it back on. Happened twice just this morning in a 30 minute span.

Bought the phone from fido and am on their network so have yet to receive the 4.0.4 OTA update but from what I've seen the issue is there as well.

Any help on this in a manner i can understand would be appreciated.

Advertisement

2. Demache

Demache Android Expert
    None

Apr 18, 2010
    Sioux Falls, SD
    If you can find a way to flash the update 4.0.4 (or even 4.0.2, although I don't know why you would at that point). This way we can eliminate the fact that it may just be an issue that was resolved with an update.

Since its the GSM Nexus, I can't really help you too much, although I would think that the update would be sent to you by now (try going to Settings > About Phone > System Updates).

Tags: