• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ICS Car dock locks phone

Drachenfire

Aug 20, 2012
Allowed ICS to install on Saturday (talk about a 4am wake up call).

Today on my way to work I popped it in my car dock as usual. First I had to unlock it (did not have to do that before) then right off the bat it wants me to accept an agreement for VZ Navigator.

I declined and finally I get into the new car dock mode. A short time later I had to call my home which went as usual.

However when I hung up from the call, I noticed that instead of going back to the normal dock screen, the screen went blank.

I un-docked the phone and re-docked it and had to go through the whole unlock, VZ Navigator thing again.

As a test I tried a call again and again the screen went blank. This time I hit the power key which brought the screen back up but it was again in locked mode.

Is anyone else having this issue?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones