• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
How do I know where my tablet is from?? I'm from Argentina... Should I wait for US, UK, EU, Taiwan?

I being following this forum for a pretty long time, I just registered cause I'm so excited about this!!

I'd hazard a guess and say you'd probably get it the same time as the States, but that's a blind guess on my part.

Nope, sorry to disappoint, check my location! :p

Upvote 0
Love it! I wanted the Transformer Prime because it was supposed to have ICS, but could never find it in stock. I settled for the TF101, and got ICS anyway!

Screenshot_2012-02-24-07-24-56.jpg

I'll see how it performs throughout the day... If I can do it without my boss catching me :)

Upvote 0
thats right! Chrome....gotta get it. thanks for reminder. TF seems faster and icons are nice and even the apps look better. need more time to play with it. just sleepy. only looked at it because girlfriend woke me up making so much noise leaving for work so i checked update. so i guess this day i can say thanks for keeping me up. tomorrow a different story lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones