• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Ics/jb messaging bubbles

elcocho852

Android Enthusiast
Feb 2, 2011
CA
I made my own massaging bubbles super easy. If you like them thank my thread and i will upload it..

Attachments

• phpM3xhjmPM.jpg
    phpM3xhjmPM.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 223
@ shinyside
I got the pngs online and added them to the messaging app it was hard at first because i didn't know where they went but then i figured it out and also when i press the bubble it glows all blue its pretty cool.. i got the glowing pngs from Google??? i tough no one had it?? why didn't you upload your mms.apk??? i always wanted something like this its kool.. it took me a few hours but i got it done.. i thought i was the only one that had this??? oh well.. lmfao

Upvote 0
Because I was gonna release an ICS theme but decided I like alot that was in Fuzzy's so I just took his and doing a theme of my own that wont be released (Because every theme Ive ever made I gave away like Candy and want one of my own now :D) I gave Fuzzy the mms tho. Since I stole his and made it too my liking and things to match figured I'd return the favor and give him something back as a thanks for the base suckkkkeeerrrrr if he wanted to use it :D Ahahaha

Reactions: nuttmeg
Upvote 0
ASOP FTW

If I wanted bubbles I'd buy a iphone!! ;)

Nice job tho those look nice. ;)
LOL i can understand how you got yours to be bold and red... but how the hell you get the one on my quote bold & red? LOL is PG hacking??? :p

wth...??? after i wrote this reply they no longer are red and bold anymore...? the hell is going on here? lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones