• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ICS LG OPTIMUS 3D MAX (( THUNDERSNAP v2.2 ))

eklovya

Lurker
Sep 28, 2013
Hello EVERYONE.

I hope you remember me. I released ICS for LG OPTIMUS 3D MAX P725 P720 P720h. The name of the ICS is THUNDERSNAP.
I wanted to inform you that I hold all the rights for the release of THUNDERSNAP v2.2.
Many people are using it and enjoying it.

There are 3 versions of THUNDERNSNAP.

v2.0 :- The initial release of the ICS with many bugs

v2.1 :- It was based on new firmware with less issues and new fimrware

v2.2 :- Fully stable. All issues fixed. But it is a donate version.

And if you want THUNDERSNAP v2.2 by DONATING for it you can get it.
Add the MAKER AND CREATOR of this THUNDERSNAP

If you want to donate and get ICS for 3d max v2.2 , you can search FACEBOOK eklovya.dutta

or add LG OPTIMUS 3D MAX Group :- Search on FACEBOOK LG OPTIMUS 3D MAX DEVELOPMENT [Global]

And i would like to tell you that if anyone in this world says you that take THUNDERSNAP v2.2 except ME than i would say " HE / SHE is a SCAMMER. HE / SHE used my THUNDERSNAP v2.2 to make HIS / HER rom, Than it is totally FAKE "

No one in the world can have THUNDERSNAP v2.2 without my permission and no other person have it !!!!

So if you want really stable ICS THUNDERSNAP v2.2 i am the only source and I WILL BE THE ONLY SOURCE. So if you wanna get get FAKE ICS you can get it from anyone but I am the ONLY ONE who provides ICS BECAUSE I MADE IT.

Features of v2.2:-
1. Fastest ( free RAM more than 400 MB )
2. Lightest ( size reduced to 288 MB)
3. Stable ( everything working for daily use )
4.Camera fixed
5. Every week updates by Eklovya Dutta
6. New theme
7. New launcher
8. Battery and kernel tweaks optimized
9. New kernel BOOM v1.1 with mount point fixed
10. Message Issue fixed
11. Many More

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones