1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

ICS native PS3 controller support

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by henryronny, Apr 13, 2012.

1. henryronny

henryronny Newbie

So I upgraded to ICS on an unrooted SII today and its all going fine Apex launcher, restored files etc but I can't see where to link my PS3 controller up to the phone. I have plugged it in via the cable into my female/microUSB adaptor but it hasnt picked anything up

thanks in advance boffins

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Vostro

Vostro Lurker

BUMP! I need this answered also! I signed up just to post. Udated to ICS last week and brought the necessary components to play emulators through my tv (MHL Adapter) and a micro male to usb female adpter so I could sync my ps3 pad.
    I've tried with the bluetooth on and off. Nothing seems to work!! Really want to get this working!!!

3. henryronny

henryronny Newbie

I asked the guys at the SamsungMobileUK Twitter account and they said they don't support it natively, but should be apps on the Play Store that can do it.

these all require root AFAIK, or need a different controller like BluezIME

4. Vostro

Vostro Lurker

Thanks for the reply! I guess its time to root this badboy. I've been putting it off because I've always done a cheeky apk dl if I wanted an app and didnt deem it necessary. The time has come.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews