1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General ICS on June 16!?!?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by colnago, Apr 28, 2012.

1. colnago

colnago Android Expert
    None

Nov 17, 2009
    http://www.engadget.com/2012/04/27/leaked-t-mobile-roadmap-outlines-ice-cream-sandwich-updates-new/

Looks like our friends over at*TMoNews*have unearthed a roadmap with some tasty morsels of info about what's coming down the pipe from*T-Mobile*USA in the next few months. Of course, none of this is set in stone or even confirmed, so take it with a grain of salt.Most interesting is a pair of dates for*Ice Cream sandwich*updates, with*Magenta's Galaxy S IIslated to receive Android 4.0 on May 14th, followed by the*Sensation 4G*and*Amaze 4G*getting ICS (with*Sense 3.6, presumably) on June 16th.A bunch of device launches from Samsung and Huawei round up the list of dates, with no sign of*HTC's One X, Samsung's upcoming*Galaxy S III, or T-Mobile's rumored*Galaxy Note variant. Sadness. Check out the entire bounty below.May 9th: Huawei Astor (low-end phone for 7-Eleven)July 11th:*Huawei Buddy*and Phoenix (myTouch*QWERTY and slate, respectively)July 11th: Samsung Gravity TXT (new color)Aug 1st: Samsung T159 Cacao (low-end handset)Aug 15th: Samsung Apex Q (mystery device)

Advertisement

2. Sinistra

Sinistra Newbie
    None

Mar 15, 2011
    It seems t-mobile is back tracking on that comment

3. colnago

colnago Android Expert
    None

Nov 17, 2009
    Meh...the earpiece was starting to sound distorted on my Sensation, so I moved my Defy from AT&T, and put it back on T-Mo, and for AT&T, I got the Note. If T-Mo gets the Note, I'll pick it up.