1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

ICS Responsiveness Tweak.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hippiegang, Aug 14, 2012.

1. hippiegang

hippiegang Well-Known Member

I found this over at XDA in the LG revolution development forum. I take no credit. All credit goes to spc_hicks09. Don't know if this has been posted b4 but it makes scrolling and navigating through apps faster. Try it for yur self.

Download flashable zip.

http://db.tt/g0YcOK9d

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

since it says its for ics shouldnt we assume its for ics only? and have u tried it yourself if not are u waiting for some1 to have to do a recovery after flashing this just to confirm to you that it dosnt work for our phone?

3. OptiC-ShotS

OptiC-ShotS Android Enthusiast

I'm scared...

4. Transfusiionz

Transfusiionz George Carlin FTW!

It's already in #2 ;)
    Edit: I forgot, it WAS in #2, but in order to add a different tweak, he had to remove it.

5. ShinySide

ShinySide Extreme Android User

Ldrifta use to use this on #2. Dont know if he still does

6. hippiegang

Lol yes I'm using it now? Why would I want yu to try something for me? And its not a ics tweak its for the ics responsiveness

7. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

well for paranoid people like me and the 3rd poster we dont just flash anything without any confirmation, last time i did that i had to recover from an old recovery that i did long ago which didnt seem to have all my contact list updated. so if u could leave your feed back on if it works and how well it works that would be very helpful.

8. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS

Like shiny said it was on ldrifta #2 Rom it does work;)

9. OptiC-ShotS

OptiC-ShotS Android Enthusiast

So if i flash this, would it break anything in #2?

10. hippiegang

I'm on #2. And my phone is fine

11. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

This used to be in #2 I think but was taken out because all of the tweaks didn't really do anything. I've flashed them a long time ago before they were even implemented into #2 and I can say that you are not missing anything.

It's best to just leave #2 alone. If Ldrifta wanted us to have them then they would be in there. (Might still be, not sure. ;)

12. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

lol fuzz next u gonna tell them santa aint real?

13. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

Haha. Truth sucks. Especially finding out Santa ain't real. Lol

14. jzebrahockey

jzebrahockey Android Enthusiast

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious? Ah crap. Then whose lap have I been sitting on all these years that always had a banana in his pocket? Thanks a lot Fuzzy. :D

15. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

Lmao i tell u what the best that has been shared on here was that smooth scroll mod now that really works and i recommend it.

Oh u know you liked it lmao jk

16. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Extreme Android User

well i will flash anything and brick anything, i have done it all and seen it all, lol but really response tweaks thats in 2.2 and 2.3 are great.

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews