• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ICS ROM Leaked to Teambamf

Hey Guys, I have installed the ICS Team Bamf Rom. It runs good but I have to advise that A full factory reset & I strongly suggest a full sd card format through recovery for it to run right. Without these, you can run into a lot of issues.

Since this is not the RUU leak & its their personal build, i will not be releasing my version yet. I am waiting on a full RUU and then I will build my ICS Rom.

There is nothing wrong with Bamf's at all but it wouldn't be fair to piggy back off of someones else work. It runs smooth & is a great upgrade.. Try it out..

Upvote 0
Hey Guys, I have installed the ICS Team Bamf Rom. It runs good but I have to advise that A full factory reset & I strongly suggest a full sd card format through recovery for it to run right. Without these, you can run into a lot of issues.

Since this is not the RUU leak & its their personal build, i will not be releasing my version yet. I am waiting on a full RUU and then I will build my ICS Rom.

There is nothing wrong with Bamf's at all but it wouldn't be fair to piggy back off of someones else work. It runs smooth & is a great upgrade.. Try it out..
jrocker,sent you a PM :)

Upvote 0
Remember, you are using a stock ROM with no tricks or Dev adjustments. Its also running the stock kernel. There is no way to get better battery life right now until they make a custom version

also remember that the rom may have been modified to work with current firmware(every other device thats gotten ICS has gotten a new hboot,radios,etc) since some of the mount points(sd and internal storage) have been changed in ICS.

its also not a release version ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones