• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ICS ROM question

flashed nikez lente last night ,seems stable enough , only thing is lack of space for apps ,most of mine have went on the sd card ,not sure if ill keep it or not
There is built in A2SD, install instructions clearly noted on the ROM first page on XDA, just need to activate through Terminal (unless that is what you've done already).

Upvote 0
hi guys,

hi Jon - not sure - what sort of things? i know it is pretty stripped - but then i dont use a lot of stuff that is in most roms

@days - thanks for the warning :) just looking for something to flash really - so not too sure i want to bother with ext part and hboots etc - imo you cant beat a really smooth GB rom and a nice UOT theme ;)

id read on xda that there have been some speed issues with ics roms and ext part - supposedly down to card speed - i see that some peeps upgrade to faster card when going ext part sd - but could be the roms - maybe pushing the poor ol desire too far :D

cheers
dan

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones