1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root ICS Stock Nan/Flashable Zip?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by admn81, Dec 8, 2012.

1. admn81

admn81 Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2010
    MN
    Does anyone have a pure stock ICS nan or flashable zip?? I'm asking cause before flashing CM I made a stock nan, and for some reason when I tried to restore it, during the system restore I got an error message and it didnt restore. But if anyone can post/create this, that'd be much appreciated. Thanks!

Advertisement

2. azoller1

azoller1 Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Playful god has a stock ics ROM but its rooted and deodexed and zip aligned I think that's the closest stock ICS ROM here or you can flash the cab file but thats not a zip file

3. Stackrat

Stackrat Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    No. Kentucky, USA
    I have a rooted pwned stock nandroid. I don't remember if I made it before or after I set up my Google account on it. If I did, I could wipe the data partition and make another nandroid, but it'll be a few hours before I'll have to mess with it. It'll be sometime in the early morning hours before I can have something for you.

You could just flash the PG's SOTARD ROM. The only difference is that it's deodexed.

4. admn81

admn81 Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2010
    MN
    Rooted and deodexed is cool. I will try to catch pg.Thanks u guys. I just didnt want to flash the .cab again...I'm lazy I know lol

5. Stackrat

Stackrat Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    No. Kentucky, USA
    Good to hear because my plans for the night just got changed.

It (the ROM) is posted here somewhere.

Tags: