1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

ics suggestions for both rom and kernal

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jlede, Jan 14, 2013.

1. jlede

jlede Android Expert

I know its a bit early to ask and make this thread but could we get the ics kernel (when complied and booting etc.) Tweaked to save battery I know its early to ask but you know no time like the present

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. EagerestWolf

EagerestWolf Android Enthusiast

Well I think battery life will better on IVAN without modifying the kernel. Google/the manufacturers refined a lot of the ruptures in ics

3. justenjoy

justenjoy Well-Known Member

Hows the progress on ICS / Cm7 ? Are you working on anything man? Just wondering, theres a whole lot of people here willing to test Ics for you.

4. jlede

jlede Android Expert

There really is but we have to wait Cuz he's buying a new computer and I don't think he got it and EW OK then the ics kernel should be stock OK gotcha

5. imSHAD

imSHAD Android Enthusiast

I know he needs his new computer for ICS but he was going to work on cm7 as a side project until he does. P

6. EagerestWolf

EagerestWolf Android Enthusiast

Yup, this is correct. I need a new computer which I will be getting next month. Until then I need to focus on my classes.

schemppjr80 likes this.

LG Connect 4G Forum

The LG Connect 4G release date was February 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

February 2012
Release Date
Reviews