• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ICS update in the UK

Email I received from Samsung on the 4th September from Gateshead office:

Thank you for contacting Samsung and I have pleasure in providing the following assistance.

Regarding your query please be advised that there currently is no official release date for this product within the UK. As always you can register online at our Samsung UK website to receive up to date news on all our upcoming products and services.

You can stay up to date on the latest Samsung news on our official Samsung UK Facebook page (facebook.com/SamsungUK) or our Twitter feed

Upvote 0
Email I received from Samsung on the 4th September from Gateshead office:

Thank you for contacting Samsung and I have pleasure in providing the following assistance.

Regarding your query please be advised that there currently is no official release date for this product within the UK. As always you can register online at our Samsung UK website to receive up to date news on all our upcoming products and services.

You can stay up to date on the latest Samsung news on our official Samsung UK Facebook page (facebook.com/SamsungUK) or our Twitter feed
Thank you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones