• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ICS upgrade - blue lines when swiping?

Upgraded last night (T-Mobile UK) and now across the top, I have what looks like plotting coordinates for where the cursor is no the screen, when I press anywhere on the screen I get two intersecting lines with a target where I press and when I swipe the screen anywhere, it shows up as blue lines all over it, tracing where I've swiped?

I've searched thru the forums and can't find anything relating to this, has anyone come across it before in an upgrade?

Phew!!!

Thanks! I was ready to do a Hard Reset and lose everything on my HTC Desire C...

Must've selected that option by accident when I was trying to change from Charge Only to Disk Drive.. me and my fat fingers.

(I have only had this phone a month after I crashed my LG E400 into oblivion trying to partition it to use Link2SD.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones