• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ID card Case for Droid?

Wow, that is super fancy.. What I did though was took one of my debit cards with the speed pass chip in it (where you just tap it on the speed pass box and it reads it) and put it in the battery compartment. So now when I go to McDonalds or any store with a speed pass, I just put my phone on it, and the people are always amazed by it (I've been asked for my ID a couple times to make sure it was me, lol)

And nobody is the wiser :) (I keep a second debit card in my wallet)

Upvote 0
ha! thats sweet i have visa tho so no speedpass for me. and it fits in there? ohhh wait is it like the little keychain card. i just wish they had this for the droid but i doubt it because they need 2 peice even tho i would be content with just a back. i dont even use a case to begin with so.

Upvote 0
ha! thats sweet i have visa tho so no speedpass for me. and it fits in there? ohhh wait is it like the little keychain card. i just wish they had this for the droid but i doubt it because they need 2 peice even tho i would be content with just a back. i dont even use a case to begin with so.

Nope it's a full sized debit card. I have the incredible though, so it's able to just snap around the edges (not sure how the Droid back secures)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones