• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Idea For Reverting PRL 52686 Back To PRL 15109

Dankees

Android Enthusiast
Apr 10, 2011
I came up with a good idea that may revert the PRL back to 15109. Do you think this will work? What if I factory reset my phone with the SIM Card in the phone. Then, remove the SIM Card and factory reset it again. Then, replace the SIM Card and start the phone up? Would that revert the PRL?

I guess you're right. I just figured that the resetted phone would do the trick.

Some people speculated that one of my applications was the culprit. So, this would take care of that.

I mean, when the phone was new, it called the activation number and didn't update the PRL, right?

Upvote 0
Well, I suppose I would first try the new SIM Card thing I came up with, no? That won't work? Then yeah, I guess I would have to insist for a new one, except, the thing is, my battery was killer yesterday, so if it would've been cool today, I wouldn't have really cared anymore.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones