1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Ideal overclock settings

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gballa50, Dec 26, 2011.

1. gballa50

gballa50 Lurker

I have just rooted and have am new to the Android scene (coming from the Jailbreak scene) so I am unfamiliar with the overclocking methods of Android. I have been experimenting with the mins and max MHz, but was curious as to what you guys have found to be a solid level for not only performance but battery conservation as well. I am just using a free overclocking app, otherwise I would use the auto-detect feature that I hear paid apps offer. Thanks guys.

I'm rooted with CM7.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. derrickdroid

derrickdroid Member

I currently have mine overclocked to 1.5GHz if i go any higher it seems that my phone will sometimes lock up or just reboot at random. I also use the smartass governer because the it lowers ur GHz to a lower setting and switches to more conservative when the screen is off. Then when the screen is on the governor switches to more of a performance. Those are just my thoughts tho. Or with setCpu (from the market) you can set profiles so you can have it switch to different settings when the screen if off, charging, etc. Hope this helps :D

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews