1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Ideas for a second, smaller phone

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by goalc, May 18, 2011.

1. goalc

goalc Member

Ok, so here's a question that I would appreciate any suggestions on...

Do to the size of my DHD, I sometimes wish that i had a smaller/lighter phone for those times when I go out on the town with my mates, especailly the times when things get a bit 'messy' and I panic about either losing my DHD, or having it stolen, or falling over in a drunken moment and breaking it etc etc.

I am therefore looking to get a second phone that I can stick my sim card in for those nights when I am out and dont want to have to worry if my DHD will make it home in one piece with me!

I was thinking of something like the Wildfire S, but have heard mixed comments on it. Ideally I want something running froyo as a minimum, with a reasonable camera (with flash), and a decent build. The smaller it is the better, although I dont want to have to go to something really small like the Sony Xperia Mini, as I like to be able to actually read the screen :p

Has anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. hocturnalsoul

hocturnalsoul Well-Known Member

Maybe you should look at the HTC Desire S, slightly bigger than the Wildfire, but still a pretty awesome phone.

3. Timanator

Timanator Well-Known Member

Small, good on batteries and support wireless Tether?

4. goalc

goalc Member

Yes small and good battery life would be good, but I'm not bothered about wireless tethering......