• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Coolguy71261

Android Enthusiast
Mar 1, 2010
i really hate those people that are oooh look at what my iphone can do, or don't want that i don't care if it is better than the iphone.

how can i droid x the mess out them and make them feel downright owned

also those people who complain about a crappy android phone, those who can't wait to get an iphone i want them to know what there phone can do before they call it garbage simply because it isnt apple

Show him your pimped out MIUI 4-5-2012 fully themed up with the Transformer lockscreen and icons... then fire up your wifi tether, snap a few bad ass 8 meg pics, shoot a little hi def video... and brag about having landscape mode on the home screens (when you choose to use a launcher that allows for this)..all for free...Oh, and say good by to the random reboots and memory issues and bloatware, although the capability is there to completley put all the bloat back on if you so desire. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones