1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

ideas?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Coolguy71261, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Coolguy71261

Coolguy71261 Android Enthusiast

i really hate those people that are oooh look at what my iphone can do, or don't want that i don't care if it is better than the iphone.

how can i droid x the mess out them and make them feel downright owned

also those people who complain about a crappy android phone, those who can't wait to get an iphone i want them to know what there phone can do before they call it garbage simply because it isnt apple

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. GandalfTehGray

GandalfTehGray Android Expert

Run some flash apps.
    Tether your computer when the normal internet is down.
    Play your free angry birds
    Watch Netflix on your big screen.
    Place some nice widgets
    Use the free Google Navigation.

Just off the top of my head

3. Coolguy71261

Coolguy71261 Android Enthusiast

Good ideas? I'll just Swype faster than they can type that should do the trick any other ideas?

4. trophynuts

trophynuts Extreme Android User

that alone would win any debate in my book.

5. cougar214

cougar214 Android Expert

I agree. Ask yer friend what HE can do for FREE on his Iphone..:)

6. Droidxxxxx

Droidxxxxx Well-Known Member

Show him your pimped out MIUI 4-5-2012 fully themed up with the Transformer lockscreen and icons... then fire up your wifi tether, snap a few bad ass 8 meg pics, shoot a little hi def video... and brag about having landscape mode on the home screens (when you choose to use a launcher that allows for this)..all for free...Oh, and say good by to the random reboots and memory issues and bloatware, although the capability is there to completley put all the bloat back on if you so desire. ;)

7. ylexot

ylexot Android Expert

Seriously...don't try to compare the DX camera to the iPhone's. The DX will lose in every way.

8. Droidxxxxx

Droidxxxxx Well-Known Member

Yeah, I guess it's really not that good... but I have seen some pretty good pics come out of it.. does the Iphone do panoramic?

9. ChristianTW

ChristianTW Newbie

Well, the iPhone camera is good, but from my experience, it contains no stability enhancement so all the pictures that you take have to be taken completely still or they look like crap.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews