• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Ideos u8150 won't start up...

I have an ideos U8150. I just installed super su in the system and everrthing was woring very well. infact the phones became very fast. Than when i went to rom manager and started to fix permission. I reached a stage when you have to reboot the phone and i did that. But after rebooting the device when it start the ideos icon comes and freezes, and it keeps on repeating the same thing, please help

I don't have a lot of experience with Huawei phones, but I know that ROM manager was always a problem on Samsung phones. It almost always messed up the recovery when used with a custom rom. My best advice would be to return your phone to stock (This thread might help ... Iv'e never done it so I can't say what the "gotchas" might be [GUIDE]All Huawei new&old phones-Install Stock Rom-Full Reset ). Once you do that then you can re-root and this time avoid ROM manager.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones